Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fair trade Guatemala coffee tasting

On Monday, October 10, from 10 am to 2 pm the ICC International Education department will host a fair trade coffee tasting at the East Peoria Campus Atrium.  All money that is raised will go to help the Godinas School in Gautemala.  I hope to have the cat bench over there for people to see and I hope to buy.  It is done now and has the redwood on it.  It is a very nice piece of patio furniture and would be a welcomed addition to any home.  Rufino and Jeff Joos have done a very nice job on this project.  Jeff Joos, ICC welding technician and Adjunct Faculty, has been working with Rufino to help him learn how to weld.  Jeff is a very good teacher and has taught Rufino a lot in a very short time.  I hope to get a picture of the two of them sitting on the bench for this blog and to send to the AWS welding journal magazine.
I also could not find the article on the Harbinger web site but I will keep trying and when I am successful I will post the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment