Monday, December 12, 2011

coffee cups and a fan motor

Pictured here are the ICC stainless steel travel mugs that I will be taking to Guatemala in a few weeks.  John Vogelsang donated them to the coffee project.  I was thinking about how it is amazing the way people have offered to help with this project.  After I thought about it a little longer, I would be amazed if people did not help. We are from the Midwest and people from the Midwest are nice and I work at a college, where it is our job to help people and to try and improve someones life.  I should not be surprised that people are offering to help in some way.  
Also in this picture is the 8 inch duct fan and temperature control.  The duct fan will move more air and help to dry the coffee faster.  The fan control will shut the fan down if the air temperature drops too low to properly dry the beans.  Once the air temperature gets high enough the fan will turn back on and start to dry the beans again.  At least that is how it is suppose to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment