Friday, December 16, 2011

I picked up a few more tools for the trip. This pretty much takes care of the money that I had for the Guatemala project.  The rest of the supplies I get will come out of the material funding that I have in my account.  I will also have to weigh items and make sure that I do not have more weight than I can pack in a suitcase.  I still need to get the good quality high temperature caulking for the soda can collector.  In this pictures is a cordless drill accessory kit, a uni-bit set, a drill bit set, a Bosch hole saw, and a Bosch jig saw.  The one item I really need to get is a good heavy pair of tin snips so we can cut through the heavy tin on the roof of some homes.  I also need to make sure we can get on the roof.  I don't want to have to stand on some ones shoulders to get up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment